What Happens When You Give at New Hope:
When you tithe or give to New Hope, you are giving back to the God who gives to us! More specifically, you help fuel the mission and vision of New Hope: to grow in faith, hope, and love; and to introduce our neighbors to Jesus. Here are just a few of the ways your giving makes a difference at New Hope, both practically and spiritually:
- You help us offer free and affordable childcare for classes and special events like Love & Logic, Divorce Care, Volunteer Training Events, etc. This means making those great classes even more accessible for our community.
- You provide teaching and study materials for our ministries! That includes our kids and students, our men and women, our community groups, our adult bible study, and our recovery ministry (and many more).
- Your generosity helps us give event scholarships to those New Hopers who couldn’t otherwise afford to attend. That means offering life-changing experiences (like summer camps, weekend retreats, conferences, etc.) to everyone, no matter what their financial situation may be!
- Every second Sunday, we take a special Families in Crisis Offering. This fund helps New Hope families experiencing financial hardship to pay their bills, buy groceries or fill their car up with gas. It’s not much, but every cent goes to help a family in need.
- Helping Hands is a ministry that offers a similar kind of help to our neighbors in need. This usually means a gift card, someone to pray with, and a caring conversation. Your generosity means we don’t have to turn someone away who comes to New Hope for help; it gives us a unique opportunity to share the love of Christ with those who need it most.
- You build houses for widows and orphans in Vicente Guerrero, Mexico; classrooms and homes for orphans in Eldoret, Kenya and lasting relationships across the world.
- Your generosity provides a living wage for our church staff, allowing them the unique opportunity to wholly focus their time and energy on sharing Christ’s message of faith, hope and love with others, and providing avenues to introduce our neighbors to Jesus.
- You provide resources to our pastors and staff as they prepare for messages, mentor others, make hospital visits, further their education, and pour back into the people here at New Hope.
- You help us make New Hope a warm and inviting place for our guests and visitors on Sunday mornings. This means fresh coffee, a clean and tidy building, well-maintained grounds, print materials, great music, impactful teaching, even a full baptismal for baptisms.
- You keep the lights on, the heat & A/C blowing, the walls standing, and the water running. Our building isn’t getting any newer… so when we need to fix the roof or repair a wall, your offering helps us do just that.
This is just a snapshot of the the lasting impact your tithes and offerings have on the people of New Hope. Thank you so much for your faithfulness, your generosity, and your prayers.