Our world is pretty messed up. Followers of Jesus are called to help make things right. We do this through acts of justice, helping to build God’s Kingdom here on earth as it is in heaven. Learn more about justice in the Bible.
Care for the Most Vulnerable
Empowering communities with opportunities to grow in knowledge
Jesus deeply loved children (Matt. 19:14). In addition to the financial support we often provide, here are ways that you can help support our littlest friends:
- Pray with us
- Donate items to local foster families. Check HERE to see the current needs.
Supporting the under resourced and those in need with practical help
Unhoused & Under Resourced
- Pray with us
- Sign up to serve a Sunday dinner at CSC. Those who have registered in advance meet up on Sundays at 1pm. Together we prepare the food, package it to go, welcome the members who come, and clean up. We aim to be done between 4/4:30pm. Serve as an individual, Life Group, or family.
- See what it's like to serve at CSC
- Join a team to prepare and deliver lunch and dinner monthly to Portland Homeless Family Solutions. Email our team to get connected.
- Sign up for the newsletter from CSC, the blog for PHFS, or the Strong Harvest email.
Investing in relationships internationally
Portia Manjengwa (United States)
Zach & Audrey Langford (England)
Camille & Hoda Melki (Lebanon)
John & Donna Kreutz (Mexico)
India Gospel League (India)
Welcome Home Outreach (Mexico)
Open Arms International (Kenya)
Resourcing those who have been forced to leave their home countries
Welcoming new connections in our community
Denise Douglas & Emily Greco
Denise Douglas and Emily Greco work with several volunteer teams to serve our justice partners both locally and globally. They like to refer to themselves as a dynamic duo - partly because everything is always changing - but also because they bring different skill sets, personalities, and experience to this effort. Some things they share in common: a love for Jesus, the vulnerable, and a heart to be in the community, with the community. Oh, and dogs. They both love dogs! Learn more about Denise and Emily on the Meet Our Team page.